Your warranty covers both your ring and synthetic birthstone to be free from defects in workmanship or material for the life of the ring.
In addition, the following services will be performed on your ring without charge:
- Repair defects in workmanship or material.
- Replace with a new ring if repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship or material.
- Replace defective, broken, or lost synthetic birthstones. Precious and semi precious stones such as Diamonds, Topaz, Sapphire etc are not covered under this warranty.
- Resize your 925 sterling silver, Solis 6K, 10K, 14K or 18K ring.
- Restore the original finish on your ring.
- This warranty covers the shipping of your ring back to you within the United States of America for the first warranty return if the repair is deemed to be due to a fault or mistake caused by Warrior Rings and you notify us in writing within 7 days of receiving the ring. The defective ring must be received by our waranty services department no later than 14 days after taking initial delivery of the ring. For any other warranty work you will be responsible for return shipping costs. Be sure to include your full name, address and phone number with a description of what you would like fixed on your ring. You are responsible for the delivery of your ring to our warranty service center.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Please note: If any work is carried out on the ring by any party other than staff from our warranty department then this will void the warranty.
Warrior Rings Warranty Services
Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty instructions.